Beds, Herts & Bucks Coaching Community (BHBCC)
This group is open to any trained coaches, who are members of the ICF or equalivant coaching body.
The aims of the group are to:
- Give opportunities for peer coaching and feedback on ICF Competencies
- Support the coaching profession by providing quality peer support and professional supervision.
- Provide mentor coaching
- Provide accessible development and supervision for those focusing on their CPD and wanting to gain some CCEUs
- Share new knowledge through inviting speakers or learnings from our own personal studies
- Create a space for collaborative work on live issues through action learning
We meet alternately on the 2nd Monday or Tuesday of each month from 19.00-21.00, virtually via Zoom (see schedule below). We also meet face to face three times a year as we have been offered the use of some lovely offices in the centre of Berkhamstead.
Schedule / Focus; Each month Fiona & Lesley will set a focus for the work that follows
Month 1: Triad work with feedback against the ICF competencies. Everyone gets the chance to coach and be coached.
Month 2: Group Supervision led by Fiona & Lesley
Month 3: Action Learning: individuals will have an opportunity to present and work on broader coaching conundrums
Month 4: Speaker
We will adhere to the ICF Code of Ethics & ICF Core Competencies or equalivent for coaches from other codes of practice.
Confidentiality is essential: Chatham house rules apply. Our learning is ours to own, nothing else leaves the room.
We will practice, compassion, humility and kindness, with of course support and challenge.
We want to have fun whilst furthering our profession