… it’s as certain as taxes, but if we are to help people to cope then we will have to stop depending on cliches.
Instead we can train and here at Rook Tree we intend to train with 3D Coaching;
Coaching the dying and the grieving – for experienced coaches
- Why use a coach approach with the dying and the grieving?
- How can we treat the coachees as the experts when they have never died before and may have never been taught how to grieve?
- What are the 4 basics of end of life coaching?
- What are the differences between life coaching and end of life coaching?
- How can we make our organizations, businesses, or places of worship end of life “safe”?
- How the dying teach us how to live each day
- Why is follow-up with the grieving so important?
For more information on this one-day course, visit 3D at Coaching the dying and grieving and we’ll see you on Friday, 6 November 2015 from 10:00 to 16:00.